GMAT waiver policy for applicants who have advanced/terminal degrees or eight or more years of progressive management/professional work experience.
GMAT test waivers are considered when one of the following is met:
MBA applicants have:
- An advanced terminal degree such as a PhD, JD, or MD.
- A Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- A master’s degree from the USA with a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- eight years or more of progressive management/professional work experience and have taken any two undergrad quantitative courses (math or statistics) and had received a grade of a B or better.
- eight years or more of progressive management/professional work experience but do not have the two undergrad quantitative courses, applicants may qualify for a conditional Non-Degree admission, special condition requirement “to enroll in the MBA Quantitative Skills course within their first semester and secure a grade of a “B” or better”. Once the special requirement has been met ~ their status would convert from Non-Degree to Degree.
A GMAT waiver is not a guarantee of a formal acceptance into the Rutgers School of Business-Camden Graduate Programs.